DIY: Snazzy Giraffe Nail Art!
If you are into the giraffe-print this season and want to take it along with you everywhere you go, then put it on your finger nails!
1. Prep nails with a base coat and then paint on a solid shade of China Glaze Lemon Fizz.
2. Pour a layer of Americana acrylic paint in dark chocolate onto a paper plate. Dilute with two drops of water to achieve a thinner consistency.
3. Using a thin paintbrush, start to draw giraffe spots onto each nail.
4. Continue creating spots until nails are covered. Add a second coat of brown paint to fill in any thin prints.
5. Finish the manicure by sealing with a fast-drying, shiny top coat.