The Sleek Multi-Pony: As Seen On The Runway
At this year's MBFW shows, the hair style rocked by mostly all the models was a simple pony. The pony has taken on so many different looks: high, low, twisty, messy, etc. However, Herve Leger by Max Azria, did the Sleek Multi-Pony.
To Get The Look:
1. Make sure all hair is smooth, with no fly aways.
2. Divide your hair into 3 equal parts - starting from the top down.
3. Starting with the top division of hair, bring it back into a pony, using a clear elastic.
4. With the second division of hair, do the same as you did with the first, incorporating the first pony, tie with clear elastic.
5. For the last division of hair, repeat and be sure to incorporate the second pony.
6. Tie the last pony with another clear elastic. Simple!